Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We'll Be Flying High

Dad and I have booked airline tickets to Virginia (with the help of Kim) - That's right! On Saturday, October 14, we'll be flying to Virginia Beach to visit our newest granddaughter, Baby Rowe (yet to be named). We plan on staying until Monday, October 20. Baby Rowe is due on October 7, but who knows when she'll actually decide to come. We all know her Mom's special talent with time management......They say first babies are usually late.
I don't know if there will be time, but I'd love to visit the area I lived in for a year back in 1969. Wow, has it been a long time? To much to think about right now so I'll think about tomorrow.

2 comments:

Della Hill said...

Well, You are here now.
I am glad I got to meet you.
Kim is such a good friend.
Hooray for grandchildren and grandparents!
-Della (Kim's VB friend)
(found your blog from hers)

Rachel said...

HI Nina!! I think this is so fun that you and Ken have a blog too. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my list of friends, but I think it'll be great fun to check in on your cute, growing family!!
I love you guys!!